iSafety offers Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) training in a classroom setting. Upon completion of this course you will understand the following:
- Government regulations and legislation
- Classifications of dangerous goods
- Packaging products for transport
- Vessel requirements
- Documentation requirements
- TDG symbols and labeling
- Emergency responses in the event of an accidental hazardous spill.
This course includes an instructor led presentation, practical exercises, class discussion, written knowledge test and practical exam.
We can deliver this course to your site, or it’s available at our training facility. iSafety will provide all of the necessary training equipment and materials, including computers. If the course is delivered on-site, you must provide a training facility equipped with power and enough room to safely carry out practical exercises.