This course provides basic training for immediate life-threatening injuries and illnesses, and a basic level of CPR training. It is recommended to anyone within close proximity to medical aid. If your location is not within close proximity to medical aid, please consider choosing a Standard First Aid course.
This course covers the skills needed to recognize and provide intervention for life-threatening emergencies until medical aid arrives, including practical instruction on how to:
- Activate emergency medical services
- Recognize and treat for shock and unconsciousness for adults
- Recognize and treat a non-breathing casualty
- Recognize and treat a choking emergency for adults
- Recognize and treat severe bleeding
- Administer CPR to adults
- iSafety instructors deliver this training to your location and provides all the necessary materials and equipment.